- 2011 Chevrolet Cruze. Get the Chevrolet Cruze for under $6,000.
- 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan. Get the 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan for under $6,000.
- 2008 Ford Ranger.
- 2008 Honda Accord.
- 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe.
- 2010 Kia Soul.
- 2010 Mazda
- 2008 Nissan Rogue.
How many miles is too many for a used car?
Often, 100,000 miles is considered a cut-off point for used cars because older vehicles often start requiring more expensive and frequent maintenance when mileage exceeds 100,000.
What is the most affordable second hand car?
- Fiat Panda.
- Vauxhall Corsa.
- Fiat 500.
- Volkswagen Up.
- Peugeot 10
- Kia Picanto.
- Dacia Sandero.
- Renault Twingo.
What is the cheapest good car brand?
- 2021 Hyundai Elantra. The best affordable small car. See at TrueCar.
- 2021 Toyota Camry. The best affordable midsize car.
- 2021 Dodge Charger. The best affordable full-size car.
- 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid. The best affordable hybrid car.
- 2022 Chevrolet Bolt EV. The best affordable electric car.
What are the top 5 most reliable cars?
- 2022 Toyota Prius. The Toyota Prius is the all-star of the compact car class when it comes to reliability.
- 2022 Mazda MX-5 Miata.
- 2022 Infiniti Q50.
- 2022 Chrysler 300.
- 2022 Acura TLX.
- 2022 Toyota Prius Prime.
- 2022 Honda Insight.
- 2022 Audi A
What is a good older car to buy?
- 2012 to 2013 Mazda Recommended model: 2012 Mazda
- 2012 Mazda Price Range: $7,625 – $11,400.
- 2013, 2015 to 2016 Nissan Leaf. Recommended model: 2013 Nissan Leaf.
- 2012 Toyota Corolla.
- 2012 to 2013 Toyota Prius C.
Can I buy a car with 5000 dollars?
With older vehicles, buying from a private party can sometimes yield more value than shopping at a dealership. It’s still possible to get good cars for under $5,000 at dealerships, but the private market tends to have lower asking prices and some sellers have detailed maintenance records to show off.
How long will a $5000 car last?
First, Let’s Define What A $5,000 Car Is
That car will probably run for another 50-150,000 miles over 5-15 more years while needing a few minor repairs and a major repair. At the time of the second major repair, the car will be considered “totaled” and can be sold to a junkyard for $500.
Is a 10-year-old car too old?
When buying a used car that’s 10-years-old or older, your primary concerns are purchase price and reliability. Don’t pay more than that 10-year-old car is worth. And, pick a car with a solid reputation for dependability. No car is really too old if you follow those rules.
How old of a used car should I buy?
In retaining “like new” quality and inheriting a slower depreciation rate, the best used car age for buying is 2-3 years. In fact, Americans are saving up to $14,000 on a 3-year-old vehicle. For example, a car that may have cost you $30,000 when new would cost around $16,000 after just 3 years.
At what mileage should I get a new car?
Estimating an acceptable delivery mileage isn’t an exact science, as the amount can vary by manufacturer and dealer. The general rule, though, is that anything under 200 miles is acceptable for a new car.
Which used cars have the least problems?
- Toyota Corolla (Top-rated compact car)
- Hyundai Sonata (Top-rated midsize car)
- Chevrolet Impala (Top-rated large car)
- Buick Envision (Top-rated compact SUV)
- Hyundai Sante Fe (Top-rated midsize SUV)
- Chevrolet Suburban (Top-rated large SUV)
- Toyota Sienna (Top-rated minivan)
What are cheap cars that look good?
What car breaks down most?
Which car lasts the longest?
What brand car lasts the longest?
Toyota earns the top spot as the best automaker for dependability. Toyota vehicles are known for their longevity, and they are proven to last longer than any other brand. Toyotas are built so well they have below-average maintenance and repair costs, which helps contribute to why they remain on the road for so long.